< Natural solid Australian Opal >
* Origin : Lightning Ridge, Australia
* Stone Weight : 1.16 ct
* Stone Dimensions : 10.9 x 8.8 x 1.6 mm
* Brightness : B3
* Body Tone : N7
* Check out the video of this item under natural light below
* To purchase as a loose stone, select 'Loose Stone' in BOTH drop down options!
< Custom Order Instructions >
1. Choose 'Ring' or 'Pendant'
2. Choose 'Metal' (Silver, 9k, 14k or 18k gold)
3. Your 'US or AU Ring Size' - Leave a note at Checkout
4. 'Orientation' of Stone (Vertical, Horizontal or Oblique) - Leave a note at Checkout
5. 'Style' - Bezel Setting as per example (If you would like 'Bezel setting with edges' OR 'Prong setting with 4 or 6 prongs' - Leave a note at Checkout)
6. For any further inquiries, please see 'FAQs' first and then contact us for additional information.
* ORIENTATION of STONES : Sometimes Opals look the best at a certain orientation. We will contact you if your choice of orientation is not ideal.
* CHAINS : ONLY silver pendant options include a silver chain, for other types of metal choose with or without chain option.
* PROCESSING TIME : Please allow 3 to 4 weeks to complete and ship the custom jewellery.
* Handmade by me in Australia with responsibly sourced opal. Please visit my Instagram for more.
< Disclaimer >
These items are listed on multiple platforms. We will endeavour to keep the website up to date (to the minute), however there may be a rare occurrence of a conflicting sale, if this is the case, first payment secures the item and we will be in contact asap.
The photos and videos are taken under electric and natural light with a camera and an iPhone to show a fair representation of the stone. There may be slight colour variations depending on your monitor/mobile phone setting, lighting, angles, weather, etc. If you would like to see more videos and photos, you are more than welcome to message us on Instagram.