< Natural solid Australian Boulder Opal Earrings >
* Origin : Queensland, Australia
* Stone Weight : 2.68ct in total
* Brightness : B3
* Bezel Dimensions : 10.3 x 6.9 x 3.1 mm, 10.3 x 6.8 x 3 mm
* Post : Round - 0.8 mm in diameter, 10 mm long
* Sterling Silver Butterfly Backs included (Rhodium plated)
* Metal : Fine Silver & Sterling Silver
* Check out the video of this item under natural light below.
* Processing Time : Dispatched within 5 business days
* Handmade by me in Australia with responsibly sourced opal. Please visit my Instagram for more.
< Disclaimer >
These items are listed on multiple platforms. We will endeavour to keep the website up to date (to the minute), however there may be a rare occurrence of a conflicting sale, if this is the case, first payment secures the item and we will be in contact asap.
The photos and videos are taken under electric and natural light with a camera and an iPhone to show a fair representation of the stone. There may be slight colour variations depending on your monitor/mobile phone setting, lighting, angles, weather, etc. If you would like to see more videos and photos, you are more than welcome to message us on Instagram.